September 17, 2010

Plans for the weekend

This weekend is going to be a busy one i hope. I have lots to do.

1. I have to decide what i am going to do with my life! I must look through uni's and courses and pick our my faveourites, its really scary but my application will have to be in soon so this must be done!

2. I need to tidy my room, it is a state at the moment! I need to get it clear so that i can decorate it and make it all lovely, there were some really cute things in dunelm mill that inspired me so i need to get moving.

3. Before it gets too cold outside i'd love to go on a long walk in the evening, the fields where i live looked really pretty as i went past them today, i really should go and walk in them.

4. Watch Merlin - well that one is easily done. It may be un peu sad to watch a program in which a maginc boy fights witches and dragons...but i dont care! He fights witches and dragons!! (Plus arthur is pretty easy on the eye)

5. BAKE! I have an excuse to bake this weekend, my school is having a big picnic!! (A BBQ was planned, but my teacher lost it...) This is very exciting, any excuse to bake will do, and this means i can bake my faveourite cupcakes :) and i found a lovely looking recepie for gingerbread from the gorgeous Gizzi Erskine
http://www.gizzierskine.com/recipes_black_sticky_ginger_bread.asp looks pretty yummy doesn't it?

Well that is my weekend, and that doesn't include my mini physics essay, english essay, and lots of maths hwk! Good luck Emily! x


No comments: