August 01, 2011

The Bloggers best looking

Some of my followers will know that I do a 'This weeks best looking feature' on my blog, (although, I haven't done one since the 17th of June) since I've gotten so lazy I thought I'd pick my favourite look from the past month or so from bloggers that often feature, here goes.

Lua P
PhotobucketI love Lua's style, so laid back, I wish I could look as cool as her, and I love her hair!
Shorts - chicwish; tee - boyfriends; jacket - romwe

Ashley Madewke
Any of you who watch Secret Diary of a Call girl may recognise Ashley as Bambi, did you know she's going out with the super cute Iddo Goldberg who plays Ben? Currently filming for 'Revenge' on abc.
Skirt - pine; vest - urban outfitters; boots - topshop; bag - mulberry

Louise Ebel
Louise Ebel Pandora <!  :fr  >Vanessa Jackman pour Grazia.it<!  :  ><!  :en  >Vanessa Jackman for Grazia.it<!  :  > Louise makes lots of bold fashion choices and has an amazing shoe collection!
Dress - ysterike on
god bless america; belt & cape american apparel

Keiko Lynn

Keiko has such classic style, really elegant and beautiful, she does really good make up tutorials too.
Lace blouse- threadsence; skirt - beacon's closet; shoes - target; handbag - coach

Bonnie Barton
 Top - chicwish; shorts & belt - thrift; shoes - kiltie concious; bag - urban outfitters

Coury Combs The only girl who can pull off wearing so many colours at once. Coury runs a sweet vintage shop too.
Blouse & skirt - vintage at
fancy treehouse; flats - kristen lee; sweater - h&m

Sarah B
 Jumper, shorts & shoes - topshop; bag - asos; hat - h&m

Ashley Moe
6 Top - nadinoo; shorts - american apparel

Carrie
 I love Carries vintage style, her hair and make up is always beautiful.
Headband - topshop; dress - family affairs

I promise to start  this weeks best posting again on Friday!

x



No comments: