December 14, 2011

Versace for H&M: Cruise Collection


Images courtesy of Vogue.co.uk

Vogue have just released pictures of the second part of Versace's collaboration with H&M. It's really prety and sweet focusing on white and pale blue with prints of girly butterflies and summer fruits. It's very conventional for spring but I'm not complaining, I love pretty girly clothes. I really want to buy the pretty blue printed shorts and white bikini in matching print, they're just £24.99 each which is about as cheap as it gets when your buying Versace. If I get enough Christmas money I might go for  pretty pair of pumps (£39.99) too.

The collection is available online (and only online so you can imagine how difficult it will be to get onto the H&M site) from January 19th. Don't fret if you don't get your hands on a piece in the collection though because H&M has yet another designer collaboration coming this year, the brand is teaming up with Marni in March.

x



No comments: