December 07, 2011

Baby it's cold outside

CO des

CO hst

It's time to wrap up warm, I'm sure it was well below freezing today! The bitter wind in Lincoln doens't help. So I'm looking for some pretty mittens to keep my hands warm at the moment, I'd love a Missoni pair but I think the Dorothy Perkins faux fur trimmed mittens (complete with a tie like you had when you were little) might be even cuter. Unfortunately I don't think that the high street can compete with Miu Miu's feather stole but the black alternative from Oasis is really pretty and on sale for just £17, which is more than 25x cheaper.
I am loving the range of scarves from Beta - sold at topshop, they are the most original and beautifully printed scarves I have ever seen on the high street; they are really stunning.


Interstellar Dust - £35 and Graphic Gardener - £30

x



No comments: