June 17, 2012

Monu Rosewood Reviving Mist

SAM_1486-001

Just a quick post to say how much I've been enjoying my Monu Rosewood Reviving Mist. I didn't think a whole lot of it when I first received it in my April Glossybox, but since then I've been using it at least twice daily between cleansing and moisturising in the morning and evenings.

I can't actually read the description on the back anymore because it's rubbed off but on the Glossybox website it's described as

"an energizing toning most for the face and body. The combination of natural essential oils, such as lemon, rosewood, clove, sandalwood, petitgrain, geranium, clove and clary sage creates an uplifting mist. Perfect for fixing make-up by lightly spraying the face. It can also be used to refresh and lightly fragrance the body."

I don't think it particularly improves my skin's condition but I do think it brightens my skin tone and it does refresh my skin if I'm feeling tired after a long day or if it's just really hot.

I find it really useful when I don't want to put my moisturiser on immediately after cleansing - if I've come out of the shower and want to moisturise my feet first or something - because my skin is so dry sometimes my skin feels uncomfortably dry after cleansing so it's necessary to moisturise immediately, but instead I just spritz this on my face a few times and it stays moist until I'm ready to moisturize.

I also really like using it after I've applied my make up if I feel that my skin is looking too matte, or if my skin is just feeling a little dry (obviously I can't put more moisturiser on top).

The Rosewood Mist is available from Monu for £11.95 for 100ml plus delivery (which doesn't seem to be listed anywhere on the site!) or you can buy Monu Professional Skincare Toning Mist for £8.95 (plus free delivery) for 100ml from feelunique, I'm pretty sure this is the exact same product as the ingredients are just the same but it's cheaper.

I'm not sure if I'll be buying this product again, I do really like it but I know there are a lot of similar facial mists/toning waters around so I'd like to try out a few different products. If you have any recommendations please let me know!

x



No comments: