March 19, 2011

Sweep me off my feet

image

image

There aren't words for how badly I want these babys. Please pretty pretty please someone buy me a pair, they're so pretty, the mottled suede in a perfect shade of beige, laced up with suede ties that line the top edge perfectly. They aren't just a pair of shoes, not just something to throw on ugly feet, these are shoes that you pamper your feet for, shoes that you slather moisturiser on your feet and put socks on before you go to bed for. They're more than shoes, they make me think of warm nights out in a city somewhere in Italy teamed with a backless dress and a dark haired hunk with a leather jacket and chiselled cheeks. Alas, it was never meant to be, you can buy these beauties from here but it'll cost you a pretty penny; they're $315.

Oh dear, I seem to have just spewed more than 100 words about a shoe. I'll leave it at that.

x



No comments: