September 29, 2011

Audrey Hepburn in Sabrina

image

image image
I love this film, I recently got it on dvd in a big Hepburn collection I ordered, I love Audrey in this, now I don't want to cause a fuss, I know how much everybody loves Audrey, me included, but in some of her films (breakfast at tiffany's included) her acting is a bit samey and she's not very believable. I think she's much better in her earlier films.
Sabrina really is a wonderful film, Audrey plays a young, naive chauffer's daughter with a huge crush on the Larrabee playboy (William Holden) but he doesn't notice she exists until she's shipped off to Paris and comes back with less hair and more Gaultier .
I know there must be dozens of screenshots from Sabrina so I wanted to share some candid's from the set that were in a gallery on my dvd.

image

image

imageImages courtesy of Paramount Pictures

x



No comments: