January 23, 2011

Blog design

I like the design of my blog but there are some things that I'd like to be different, mainly that the posts are very thin and I'd like something wider on my page. Unfortunately I can't adjust that without adjusting the whole template, I seem to be using a  realllllly old one that you can't even use anymore and you can't adjust hardly anything either.

So I tried another template on a blog that I don't use. I tried to make it as similar as possible. I quite like it but I'm not keen on the picture borders, and there doesn't seem to be any way to make the post background the same colour as the background background! On the positive side I can adjust the post width and make it up to 1000 pixels which is effectively converting to a 7 bedroom house from a tiny flat. Currently I only have 400 pixels to work with!

Opinions please.

Current

imageimage

New

image
image

(for some reason some of my gadgets have decided to stop working :s Ignore that please!)

x

1 comment:

Lisette Pool - 24/7 STYLISH said...

nice =)

▲ Lots of love, Lisette ▲
sweetlisette.blogspot.com