January 08, 2011

Jonathan Saunders S/S 2010

Today I want Jonathan Saunders. I love the minimal crispness of his collection, this dreamy bleached skirt with white shirt sums it up for me.

image

There’s such a fresh feel to it all. I imagine a breezy day in early summer, grabbing a dress like this throwing it on and going out for a picnic by the river.

image

He loses me with colour a little, I am not a fan of brights (I don’t like this trend at all!) so I’m grateful that there’s still a big of nude in the collection.

imageimage

image

This last one is my favourite! Candy stripes on a high waisted very pleated skirt with a bustier and mesh top all tied up with a big sash and pretty blue and white shoes.

There’s a lovely modern vintage feel to the whole thing, like vintage tennis wear someone has taken a  paint roller to.

Images courtesy of Vogue.co.uk

x

No comments: