January 24, 2011

I really really really want to be ginger!

Have you seen the Mulberry s/s 11 show? If not then what are you waiting for! Get over to glamour magazine now! (I am a long term supporter of Vogue and love the site for the latest fashion but Glamour has bigger pictures which is important when looking at significant details like broderie anglaise, nails, collars, trims, bags & shoes).

Possibly the best thing about the show is the models hair. Each model has crimped to perfection gorgeous auburn locks with big blunt bangs on top (fyi I know that I'm not American but I couldn't resist the alliteration).

Ahh I am insanely jealous! I wish I had the complexion to be a redhead!

x

p.s the clothes are pretty sweet too, expect a big Mulberry post later in the week.
Images courtesy of Glamourmagazine.co.uk

No comments: