February 19, 2011

Converted

When the spring summer trends started emerging, months ago, I was disappointed. I was pretty annoyed that after a summer or two of pretty romantic pastels and nudes - brights were back.
I hated this, I didn't like brights, they were cheap and tacky in my mind.

But, now I think I can say I am converted! of course I still covet pretty white lace and sheer peaches. Nudes still have a place in my heart but I'm happy to embrace the colourful rainbow of clothes that will be appearing on the high street in the next few months.

It's been a gradual transition, but seeing this picture of Rihanna made me realise that how much I love colour.

Sorry for rambling on about my sudden love of colour! Expect to see a post on all things bright soon!

Image courtesy of Glamourmagazine.co.uk

x

No comments: