February 17, 2012

Be My Baby/Midas Touch

SAM_0249-1

SAM_0288-1SAM_0292-1

SAM_0253-1 I used boots 'save the nail' top & base coats, Rimmel Lycra pro in French Ivory, some strips of masking tape across  completely dry nails   for the dipped gold effect I cut some thin strips of masking tape and (once the nude coat was completely dry) lay them just above the halfway line of my nail, slightly curving as I went, and then I painted one coat of Models Own Champagne followed by a topcoat.

SAM_0327z

SAM_0303-1SAM_0304-1

SAM_0330-1

Does anybody else watch BBC's Call the Midwife and then once it's over immediately feel the need to put The Shirelles/ The Ronettes on and dance around their bedroom? I think it might be the Fifties songs that are played over the credits - a bit like in Mad Men.

I'm wearing: shirt - zara; dress - miss selfridge; necklace - topshop; tights - primark; shoes - newlook (my lovely boyfriend bought be these for valentines day! I blogged about them back in January )

x



No comments: