February 02, 2012

Karlie Kloss for Vogue Australia

karlie kloss3 Karlie Kloss by Kai Z Feng for <em>Vogue Australia</em> March 2012
Karlie Kloss looks stunning (as always) trying out the wet hair look (styled by Roberto di cuia) and wearing Fluffy pastels, rich silks and beautiful prints from Louis Vuitton, Alexander McQueen, Rodarte, Chanel and more selected by Naomi Smith. Shot by Kai Z Feng.

karlie kloss2 Karlie Kloss by Kai Z Feng for <em>Vogue Australia</em> March 2012

karlie kloss4 Karlie Kloss by Kai Z Feng for <em>Vogue Australia</em> March 2012karlie kloss5 Karlie Kloss by Kai Z Feng for <em>Vogue Australia</em> March 2012

karlie kloss6 Karlie Kloss by Kai Z Feng for <em>Vogue Australia</em> March 2012

karlie kloss9 Karlie Kloss by Kai Z Feng for <em>Vogue Australia</em> March 2012

I might try out wet locks tomorrow - not because I'm daring enough to style my hair so that it's seductively damp all day but because I have to wash my hair tomorrow morning and I have a 10am lecture.

Images courtesy of Fashiongonerouge

x



No comments: