March 22, 2012

Ciaté's Caviar Manicure


Ciaté have created very pretty a new range of 'Caviar Manicure' sets. Each set includes a polish and coordinating pot of beads which resemble caviar. Applied over wet polish the beads give a 3d effect on the nails unlike anything I've ever seen before, there are lots of unique and individual nail art designs created by beauty bloggers, youtubers and on the catwalk and I'm sure beads on nails isn't a brand new idea but created so commercially in pretty sets shows how popular nail art has become in the past few years in fashion. I love the 'black pearls' set, it's very dark and gothic and perfect for a night out and I think the white 'mother of pearl' set would be gorgeous for a wedding (or on the Chanel ss12 catwalk). I'm not sure on the 'rainbow' set though, I think it's a little garish.

How to apply the Caviar Manicure

The above video shows how to apply the manicure, it looks very simple but there is no information on how long the manicure might last, I would be very worried about the durability and would expect some to fall off. I expect removing the manicure would also be a nightmare!

The sets retail for £18 and will be sold in Sephora stores, and on the Sephora and Ciaté website from March 26th.

x



No comments: