March 06, 2012

Models Own S/S Beetlejuice Shades

I also woke up today with the wonderful news that Models Own are releasing three new Beetlejuice polishes! The Beetlejuice collection consists of five (original) shades 'inspired by the wings of a beetle' which are all multi-tonal and pearlescent creating a really pretty iridescent effect. I only own 'Pinky Brown' at the moment, I really like it and would definitely buy more if they ever stocked it in my local boots!

I love the look of these, I'm not so keen on the 'Copper Pot' shade on the left but 'Tropical Sun' the fiery red shade looks perfect for hot summer days and the cool blue shade 'Indian Ocean' (which looks very much like a lighter 'Aqua Violet') is my favourite, it looks really pretty and will pair well with lots of springs pastel shades.

The original six shades are available online on the Models Own site, where there is a permanent offer of three polishes for £12 (saving £3) or five for £18 (saving £7) and delivery is only £2.95. Asos also stock a lot of the Models Own range (this is where I bought mine) and frequently offer free next day delivery if you're someone who can't stand delivery charges.

The new shades will be available online at Models Own on Monday March 19th and in Boots stores from late March.

Image source

x



No comments: