March 16, 2012

Coral Pleats

1b

lbkSAM_0847-001

2b
Blouse - primark; skirt 0 vero moda; shoes - new look; jumper - h&m

I went exploring today and stumbled on the perfect spot for outfit pictures. Outside a museum, it's bright but secluded so I didn't get too many people wondering past giving me strange looks for posing against a wall. I love this skirt, I bought it in House of Fraser last week on sale. Unfortunately it's a little big for me, but I've safety pinned the waistband and it looks just fine. The top is very sweet too, I love a contrasting collar. It looks a little pink against the skirt in the pictures but it's much more orangey in real life.

x



3 comments:

Maja said...

you look sweet and the skirt is really pretty :) xx

Collections said...

Huge fan of this outfit. I love pleats and I love the color coral!!

Collections

Becky said...

This is such a great look! I love the black against the coral- it looks so chic!

Becky
xx

http://www.beckybedbug.com