July 12, 2012

A Quick Catch Up

SAM_2042-001SAM_2012-001SAM_2052-001SAM_2099-001
Scrummy Honeydew melon, nails painted in Barry M Peach Melba, some new lip products and other products that I'm trying out.

I'm sorry it's been so quiet on the blog front, especially as I haven't even been busy! I've been staying in Lincoln with my boyfriend since Wednesday and we've spent the last week doing very little which in all honestly has been lovely. Not that I've been overworked or anything seeing as I finished my first year at university over a month ago now, but there is nothing that I love more than spending all day doing nothing with the boy.

We have actually managed to watch the whole first season of game of thrones which I loved watching. I especially love the Targaryen storyline, Daenerys wears some lovely clothes and I just love her braided blonde hair. Last night we watched One Day which I was a little disappointed by. I read the book back in March and loved it so much, the film is alright and probably great if you haven't read the book but it just isn't half as good as I had hoped. The first few years seem skimmed over and you don't get the sense of enduring love that develops over the long years that Dexter and Emma spend together. That said I did shed a lot of tears from July 15th 2006 onwards. If you've read/watched this you'll understand why, and if you haven't read the book I suggest you do, it's brilliant.

I've done a little shopping too and bought some beauty products that I will be sharing with you. My lips have been so horribly dry and cracked recently and are in an awful state so I bought some blistex relief cream which is basically blistex that we all know and love but intense. Using it instantly takes me back to school when I used it most days. I also got my hands on one of the coveted Revlon Kissable Balm stains which I'm looking forward to trying and reviewing.

SAM_2050-001SAM_2088-001SAM_2091-001SAM_2007-001
A chocolate cupcake, One Day, Wuthering Heights and the stunning view from my kitchen window.

x



3 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely photos. I'm totally drooling over that cupcake sprinkled with happiness on top and your coral nails xoxo
would you like to follow each other?
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

Emily said...

I'm following you :) I like your blog x

ichbinclamp said...

Yay, a Game of Thrones watcher! I'm a devoted fan. I'd definitely say try and read the books if you can, they're brilliant!

http://ichbinclamp.blogspot.co.uk/