Pretty much every magazine, blog, website is writing their own Christmas Gift list for you, but does anyone else things they’re all really expensive?' ‘10 Gifts under £50’ I am an 18 year old unemployed student, I don’t have £50 to spend on one persons gift!!
So here is my own Christmas Gift list, cute, unique and most importantly, affordable.
1. Brooches from Hannah Zakari - £7.50 - £8.50
(don’t be too hasty snapping up one of the pretty felt flower brooches, I’m thinking of a diy)
2. Notebooks from Ourshop – Suposedly for kids, but I think they’re super cute! £5
3. Cute Hair clips from ViviDot – $10 or £6.36
4. Jewellery from Eclectic Eccentricity – pictured items £12 - £12.50
5. Vintage Wooden Letter Blocks from vintage by alex keller
6. Little Owl Plush toys from PurtyBird - mini £5;86; small £7.16; Medium £8.46; Large £9.76.
7. Pretty handmade Journals from Parkside Harmony Handmade Books - £14.31
8. Yummy lip balms from Orange Thyme - £1.63
so, here we have 8 lovely and original gift ideas that wont break the bank. Plus they’re all online so you don’t even need to leave the house!